Always dreamed of being an Insights Lead?
Don’t wait any longer, make your dream come true and apply now!
Haystack is looking for you!
Haystack Consulting, founded in 1974, helps global brands make better and smarter decisions to drive usiness
growth. Our team of needlefinders delivers actionable insights with deep perspective. Our “whatever it takes”
approach, rooted in consumer understanding, allows us to craft bespoke research solutions. Using an array of
scalable, best-in-class & innovative methodologies, we provide research & consulting solutions that help you make better & smarter decisions and create impact in your organization.
We don’t just ask what is, but explore what could be:
• Explore and innovate – Combining entrepreneurial agility with commercial rigour to create winning
innovations in products, services and packaging.
• Brand Strategy – Helping to shape a distinct and long-term future of your brand, from market and
category understanding to inception and communication.
• Shopper behaviour & retail strategy – Providing intuitive shopper insights that deliver a more engaging
• Stakeholder activation – Ranging from co-creation and collaboration with internal and external
stakeholders to realizing the full potential of insights across the business.
More information: www.haystack-consulting.com
SAY YES IF YOU WANT TO BE THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND SENSORY RESEARCH
As Sensory Research Consultant:
- You translate a sensory related business question of a client into an adequate methodology and write a proposal.
- You train sensory expert panelists.
- You will handle projects through all stages from initial briefing to report writing and/or debrief presentation, ensuring that the research design and analysis and interpretation of results fulfils clients’ needs.
- You analyze results/data and present clear recommendations for the sensory marketing strategy of our clients.
- You are a key partner for your client(s) and you support the strategic growth of Haystack by maintaining good client relations
SAY YES IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE THE ONE
- You are very interested in food, flavours and senses.
- Some working experience in food industry or specific knowledge about beer and brewing are a big asset.
- You have a broad knowledge in the latest sensory methodologies and their interpretation (e.g. profiling, DOD, difference testing, temporal methods, napping, …) and a talent for statistics.
- You are data driven and your mindset is both “analytical” and “creative”.
- You have a master’s degree in food science, Bio-engineering or similar.
- You connect easily with people (clients and expert panelists).
- You are pro-active and enthusiastic, and you have a positive open mind.
- Coaching and leadership skills are an asset.
- You are proficient in Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of specific statistical software (XL Stat, R, …) is a plus.
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and English
What can we offer
SAY YES IF OUR OFFER CAN DELIGHT YOU
We are investing as much in people as in innovations. We create an environment that offers opportunities to develop and where you feel part of a great, dynamic and passionate team of colleagues and experts. Join a fresh eyed company where ownership and autonomy are encouraged.
- Challenging projects for an international client base seeking added value
- Customized training plans and exciting career opportunities
- A very nice and inspiring office; and top-notch sensory lab in the green suburbs near Leuven
- A competitive salary on top of a set of extra-legal advantages
3 TIMES YES?
Now that your heart is beating faster and you can’t wait to tell your friends about the above… Stop, breathe in and send your application letter and resumé (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!