You love to look for the insights behind the numbers? You have a passion for market research?
Don’t wait any longer and apply now, Haystack is looking for YOU!
SAY YES IF YOU WANT TO JOIN AN ‘AMAZING PLACE TO WORK’
Founded in Belgium (and really proud of it!), Haystack’s Needlefinders travel the world to help our (multi)national clients find the needle in a haystack. It’s not the easiest challenge, yet one we always accept with great enthusiasm and eagerness in an entrepreneurial spirit.
“At Haystack, we empower people, brands and ideas to reach their full potential”
At Haystack, sensory input, emotion, cognition and context sit at the heart of everything we do. We strongly believe in a holistic approach in a multi-disciplinary context, rooted in innovation. Consumer-centric design thinking sits at our core, we blend trustworthy experts with collaborative, flexible and creative Needlefinders.
Manufacturers, retailers and service providers rely on Haystack as a partner for insights, innovation and technology. Our focus lies within the domains of innovations (from idea whitespace to launch), shopper, brand strategy & communication and experience management. By using passive measurements, digital and analogue qualitative-quantitative and sensory solutions in combination with evidence-based analysis, we shape the client’s business problem to drive commercial impact.
SAY YES IF YOU WANT TO BECOME OUR SENIOR RESEARCH EXPERT
As Senior Research Expert you have profound knowledge of the market research process and you manage medium to complex projects from proposal stage to final delivery, creating impactful reports and presentation. Day to day you’ll be responsible for delivering market research projects, including: consults clients regarding their business objectives/challenges, translate them into research questions and define the approach needed, you develop questionnaires, define analysis schemes, conduct more complex analysis, and create impactful recommendations in a story lined manner.
Your playing field and responsibilities
- You are an integral part of creating the research that we deliver to clients. Your autonomous work on medium to highly complex projects and your expertise are imperative to the success of projects
- You translate the business challenge into research questions and define t the most adequate approach. You write compelling and inspiring proposals in a story lined manner. You conduct necessary background work for proposals.
- You can outline a report – from numbers to insights, including conclusions and business recommendations. You use different sources available to set the findings in context of the market
- You are responsible for the overall client project communication and can handle client requests on a daily basis, making sure the client is well informed at all stages of the market research process
- You manage projects respecting quality, budget, efficiency and timelines. You are responsible for your project cost controlling, project rentability and financial settlement
- You communicate in a clear and efficient manner with clients, and strive for a long-term partnership (mainly farming)
- You are able to detect client’s challenges/needs/worries and proactively acts on them
- You work closely with more junior colleagues and impart your knowledge
SAY YES IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE THE ONE
- You are hands-on and have a studious mindset
- You can work independently & result-oriented in an accurate, consistent and proactive manner
- You are data-driven with a mindset that is both analytical and creative
- You have a high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- You ask questions, have natural curiosity, don’t take things for granted
- You are a proven team player
- You have advanced project management skills, and are able to manage own time responsibly and multi-task
- You have an active interest in marketing and the research industry
- You have 5+ years’ experience in a similar research role
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Marketing, Communication Sciences or similar
- You have solid knowledge about of Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint and advanced analysis skills
- You have a excellent level of verbal and written communication skills in English
What can we offer
SAY YES IF OUR OFFER CAN DELIGHT YOU
We are investing as much in people as in innovations. We create an environment that offers opportunities to develop and where you feel part of a great, dynamic and passionate team of colleagues and experts. Join a fresh eyed company where ownership and autonomy are encouraged.
- Challenging projects for an international client base seeking added value
- Customized training plans and exciting career opportunities
- A very nice and inspiring office; and top-notch sensory lab in the green suburbs near Leuven
- A competitive salary on top of a set of extra-legal advantages
4 TIMES YES?
Now that your heart is beating faster and you can’t wait to tell your friends about the above… Stop, breathe in and send your application letter and resumé (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!