As a Senior Research consultant (Quanti), you will work on quantitative market research projects. You will take the lead in several projects for different clients, and do so in every phase of the project flow: writing proposals, questionnaires, following up on data collection, on data processing and analyses, interpretation and reporting of results and formulating concrete and actionable recommendations. This job will require excellent front office skills. You should also be comfortable with owning projects and delegating operational tasks and coaching consultants to get the most out of each market research project. Substantial experience with market research projects (either on agency’s or client’s side) is therefore required.
If you know…
– when you should advise techniques like CBC (choice based conjoint), TURF, PSM, … and when you should not;
– when you should use a scale question and when you should use a ranking question in a questionnaire;
– when you should randomize responses in a survey question and when you shouldn’t;
– when you should analyze subgroups of a sample separately and when you shouldn’t;
– when you should advise a client to launch a new concept and when you shouldn’t;
– when you should start with the main conclusions and recommendations of your presentation and when you should keep them till the end;
– and much more…
…then you might just be the ideal person to join our team.
- You have a strong knowledge of market research and you are interested to keep learning.
- You have an analytical mindset and you are result-oriented.
- You are eager to understand clients’ needs.
- You are a commercial and customer-oriented thinker.
- You work well with deadlines.
- You speak Dutch, French and English fluently.
- You have excellent communication, presentation and front office skills.
- You have a good knowledge of commonly used software (Powerpoint, Word, Excel…)
- Your positive and constructive personality makes you a great colleague to work with.
- You have several years of relevant experience.
What can we offer
- You will have a very diverse and challenging job with plenty of room for initiative and opportunities.
- You will reveal factors for success for the leading and most admired companies in Belgium and neighbouring countries.
- You will join a fast growing agency with a young and dynamic vibe.
- Our offices in Brussels are easy to reach (near Brussels Midi station).
- We offer you a competitive salary with fringe benefits (meal vouchers, mobility budget, laptop, hospitalisation and group insurance, bonus…)
By submitting your résumé you agree that we will keep your data in our system. We declare that we won’t use your information for other purposes. In case we don’t hire you in the course of the year following your application, we will delete your personal information from our system.