Don’t wait any longer, make your dream come true and apply now!
Haystack is looking for you!
Founded in Belgium (and really proud of it!), Haystack’s Needlefinders travel the world to help our (multi)national clients find the needle in a haystack. It’s not the easiest challenge, yet one we always accept with great enthusiasm and eagerness in an entrepreneurial spirit.
“At Haystack, we empower people, brands and ideas to reach their full potential”
At Haystack, sensory input, emotion, cognition and context sit at the heart of everything we do. We strongly believe in a holistic approach in a multi-disciplinary context, rooted in innovation. Consumer-centric design thinking sits at our core, we blend trustworthy experts with collaborative, flexible and creative Needlefinders.
Manufacturers, retailers and service providers rely on Haystack as a partner for insights, innovation and technology. Our focus lies within the domains of innovations (from idea whitespace to launch), shopper, brand strategy & communication and experience management. By using passive measurements, digital and analogue qualitative-quantitative and sensory solutions in combination with evidence-based analysis, we shape the client’s business problem to drive commercial impact.
SAY YES IF YOU WANT TO BE THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND
As Senior Qualitative Research Expert, you are the driving forces behind qualitative research within Haystack. You are responsible for the daily management of multiple to complex national and international research projects autonomously. Next to this you provide coaching, suggestions and guidance to more junior qualitative researchers.
- You translate the research question into analysis design and look for partners & trends in the data.
- You resource and implement complex projects correctly within budget and on time according to our quality standards by using your excellent time management and communicational skills during all stages of the market research process
- You oversee the entire project ensuring that all day to day (i.e. project related) client liaisons run smoothly
- You conduct in-depth interviews, moderate focus groups, ethnography and online communities
- You support junior colleagues in the preparation of reports. You motivate and nurture the team through guidance and coaching
- You bring the insights to our clients, tell him his (future) story, answering business objectives, with of course your own inspiring recommendations. You write pithy, relevant, compelling and actionable reports, conclusions and implications that reinforce the insights to the client
- You contribute to the business, thinking not only about the research project, but how to better run a successful business to deliver sustainable revenue, exceptional culture and effective operations. You keep up to date on relevant industry trends and actively contributes to the Haystack brand and positioning by making suggestions on how to improve our offering.
SAY YES IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE THE ONE
- You like to actively listen to people and reflect upon their needs, motivations and behaviour
- You communicate in a clear and efficient way with clients and strive for a long-term partnership
- You are pro-active and enthusiastic with a positive mind
- You are passionate to team-up, showing the ‘make it happen’ attitude
- You are flexible on hours… and travel
- You love to devour consumer research and psychology matters with an analytical spirit
- You have the natural ability for storytelling and generating ideas
- You are interested in social and digital media
- You have an university degree (preferably in psychology, anthropology, sociology, economy or similar)
- You have a superior level of verbal and written communication skills in Dutch or French and English
What can we offer
We are investing as much in people as in innovations. We create an environment that offers opportunities to develop and where you feel part of a great, dynamic and passionate team of colleagues and experts. Join a fresh eyed company where ownership and autonomy are encouraged.
- Challenging projects for an international client base seeking added value
- Customized training plans and exciting career opportunities
- A very nice and inspiring office; and top-notch sensory lab in the green suburbs near Leuven
- A competitive salary on top of a set of extra-legal advantages within a 40h/38h working hours scheme with 12 extra days off
3 TIMES YES?
Now that your heart is beating faster and you can’t wait to tell your friends about the above… Stop, breathe in and send your application letter and resumé (CV) to email@example.com