As Research Manager within our Ghent office you will be part of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business. Having a focus on FMCG and through your passion for qualitative research, you will inspire marketers of cool companies, such as Reckitt Benckiser, L’Oréal and Heineken.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Research Manager, you are responsible for running projects from A to Z; from setting up a research project to delivering an impactful report and presentation to the client, while keeping the business objectives in mind in every step of the process
- You design insightful reports with advanced and actionable marketing advice that support your clients in their decision-making
- You are in close contact with customers within the FMCG industry to understand their strategic goals and translate them into concrete research objectives. You get responsibility to develop and maintain your own customer portfolio.
- You will guide more junior consultants in the analysis process and will perform more advanced analyses techniques if needed
- You closely work with senior research & business managers who will coach and support you
- You develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training
- Master degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Marketing Management, Market Research) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research
- 3-6 years of experience in market research
- Experienced in social media & online qualitative research techniques e.g. online research communities, blogs, mobile, gamification …
- Experience in the FMCG industry is a strong plus
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of Dutch or any other language is an asset
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets and presentation tools
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Engaging writing & reporting style
- Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
- Solid account management skills
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉
What can we offer
Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated teamwhere innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So, from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture. On top of this we offer a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.