As Senior Research Consultant within our Ghent office you will be part of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business.
Having a focus on Technology & Services and through your passion for quantitative research, and an interest in quantitative research, you will inspire marketers of cool companies, such as TUI, Bayer, Rabobank and Volkswagen.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- At first, depending on your experience you will dive into data analysis to fully grasp the InSites way of working. Soon you will evolve to guiding junior research consultants and data analysts responsible for data cleaning, analysis & first reporting
- Based on gathered market research data you conduct advanced analyses and co-design insightful reports with actionable recommendations that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process
- You team up with Research Directors who will directly coach & support you. Together, you are responsible for the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies
- You are in close contact with national as well as international customers to deliver high value content and services
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training
- You will be supported in developing commercial customer contacts and in due time you will develop and maintain a customer portfolio and get account management responsibility in the Technology & Services sector
- Master degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Marketing Management) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in (online) quantitative research
- Proficient knowledge of English (oral and written); Dutch or any other language is an asset
- Knowledge of SPSS
- Good skills in various areas of word processing and presentation tools (Word, PowerPoint …)
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Engaging writing & reporting style
- Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
- Solid account management skills
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉
What can we offer
Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.