Don’t wait any longer, make your dream come true and apply now!
Haystack is looking for you!
Founded in Belgium (and really proud of it!), Haystack’s Needlefinders travel the world to help our (multi)national clients find the needle in a haystack. It’s not the easiest challenge, yet one we always accept with great enthusiasm and eagerness in an entrepreneurial spirit.
“At Haystack, we empower people, brands and ideas to reach their full potential”
At Haystack, sensory input, emotion, cognition and context sit at the heart of everything we do. We strongly believe in a holistic approach in a multi-disciplinary context, rooted in innovation. Consumer-centric design thinking sits at our core, we blend trustworthy experts with collaborative, flexible and creative Needlefinders.
Manufacturers, retailers and service providers rely on Haystack as a partner for insights, innovation and technology. Our focus lies within the domains of innovations (from idea whitespace to launch), shopper, brand strategy & communication and experience management. By using passive measurements, digital and analogue qualitative-quantitative and sensory solutions in combination with evidence-based analysis, we shape the client’s business problem to drive commercial impact.
SAY YES IF YOU WANT TO BE THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND
As Qualitative Research Director, you provide a strong, inspiring and effective leadership to a team of researchers. You contribute to strengthen the Haystack brand and positioning. You live and advance Haystack thinking, pushing the boundaries of what we do and how we can evolve to make it even better and relevant. You are a catalyst in change and improvement in performance and quality.
You lead the entire research project to ensure success: commercial approach, quality, research methodologies, time and budget management and innovative deliverables for the client.
- You manage and oversee quality of our proposal deliveries to assure we bring the highest service level to our clients
- You build and develop strong relationships with all different stakeholders. You possess an in-depth interest in the client’s business and relevant industry trends/issues impacting their business
- You generate ideas for new offering and research feasibility in terms of profitability, staying up to date with innovations and new developments. You manage and control business hygiene factors and have a trained eye for optimisations
- You bring the insights to our clients, tell him his (future) story, answering business objectives, with of course your own recommendations. You write pithy, relevant, compelling and actionable summaries, conclusions and implications that give the client strategic advice on where to go next
- You are aware of new business enquiries from existing and potential clients, seeking outside opportunities to drive new business and can cross-sell products.
- You are a true people manager: you motivate and nurture your team through support and guidance/coaching, stretching the team’s train of thought and developing capabilities and skills
- You are a true Haystack ambassador and proud to be a Needlefinder, contributing to the in- and outside employer branding strategy.
SAY YES IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE THE ONE
- You like to actively listen to people and reflect upon their needs, motivations and behaviour
- You have a well-rounded understanding of the marketing research industry with strong connections
- You have the natural ability for storytelling and generating ideas
- You are pro-active and enthusiastic
- You are a genuine caring person
- You are passionate to team-up, showing the ‘make it happen’ attitude
- You are flexible on hours… and travel
- You love to devour consumer research and psychology matters with an analytical spirit
- You have 8+ years’ experience in qualitative research, combined with a first people management experience
- You have an university degree (preferably in psychology, anthropology, sociology, economy or similar
- You have a superior level of verbal and written communication skills in Dutch or French and English
What can we offer
SAY YES IF OUR OFFER CAN DELIGHT YOU
We are investing as much in people as in innovations. We create an environment that offers opportunities to develop and where you feel part of a great, dynamic and passionate team of colleagues and experts. Join a fresh eyed company where ownership and autonomy are encouraged.
- Challenging projects for an international client base seeking added value
- Customized training plans and exciting career opportunities
- A very nice and inspiring office; and top-notch sensory lab in the green suburbs near Leuven
- A competitive salary on top of a set of extra-legal advantages
3 TIMES YES?
Now that your heart is beating faster and you can’t wait to tell your friends about the above… Stop, breathe in and send your application letter and resumé (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!