As from origin a Belgian company (and really proud of it!), we, the Needlefinders, travel the world, helping our (multi)national clients to find the needle in the Haystack. Not the easiest task, yet one we undertake this with great enthusiasm and eagerness in an entrepreneurial spirit, through co-creative design thinking with trustworthy experts blended in a team of collaborative, flexible and creative needlefinders.
“At Haystack, we empower people, brands and ideas to reach their full potential”
At Haystack we put sensory input, emotion, cognition and context at the heart of everything we do which differentiates us from others. We strongly believe in a holistic approach in a multi-disciplinary context with innovation at the core and within our ‘Local hearts, global spirit’ philosophy.
Manufacturers, retailers and service providers rely on Haystack as a partner for insights, innovation and technology. Guess where we are focusing on.. Yes, in the domains of innovations (from idea to launch), shopper, brand strategy & communication effectiveness and experience management. By using passive measurements, digital and analogue qualitative-quantitative and sensory solutions in combination with evidence-based analysis, we shape the client’s business problem to drive commercial impact.
SAY YES IF YOU WANT TO BE THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH
As Strategic Research Advisor, You contribute to the business at a high level, thinking not only about the research projects but how to better run a successful business
- You love to translate client needs and challenges into the most effective research design that Haystack can offer, you go beyond the research question and are able to unfold the business challenges
- You oversee the entire project. You resource and implement projects correctly within budget and on time according to our quality standards by using your excellent time management and communicational skills during all stages of the market research process
- You own the project in collaboration with junior colleagues: conduct in-depth interview, moderate focus groups, ethnography, online communities… and so much more
- You ensure all day to day client liaisons run smoothly and become the preferred partner for our clients
- And finally, you bring the insights to our clients, tell him his (future) story, answering business objectives, with of course your own recommendations. You write pithy, relevant, compelling and actionable summaries, conclusions and implications that give the client strategic advice on where to go next
- For the cherish on top, to really ‘wow’ us, you contribute to the development of qualitative research techniques: start with your own creativity and interest in consumer behaviour and to design and implement new methodologies in qualitative research.
- You like to actively listen to people and reflect upon their needs, motivations and behaviour
- You have a well-rounded understanding of the marketing research industry with strong connections
- You have the natural ability for storytelling and generating ideas
- You are pro-active and enthusiastic
- Your are a genuine caring person
- You are passionate to team-up, showing the ‘make it happen’ attitude
- Your are flexible on hours… and travel
- You love to devour consumer research and psychology matters with an analytical spirit
- You have 8+ years’ experience in research
- You have an university degree (preferably in psychology, anthropology, sociology, economy or similar
- You speak and write fluently in French and English. Dutch is an asset
What can we offer
We are investing as much in people as in innovations. We create an environement that offers opportunities to develop your career and where you feel part of a great, dynamic and passionate team of colleagues and experts. Join a fresh eyed company where ownership and autonomy are encouraged.
- Challenging projects for an international client base seeking added value
- A customized training plan and opportunities to represent Haystack at congresses and symposia
- A very nice and inspiring office and top-notch sensory lab in the green suburbs near Leuven
- A competitive salary on top of a set of extra-legal advantages
Now your heart beats faster and you can’t wait to tell your best friends about the above… Stop, breathe in and first send your motivation and curriculum to email@example.com
We look forward to your application and love to hear from you!