Helion Market Research is a market research agency specialised in ‘Mystery Shopping’ & Customer Experience Research with offices in Belgium, Bulgaria and South-Africa. With our 60+ employees we perform research studies in over 90 countries worldwide for well-known corporations including multinational retailers, manufacturers and international service providers. For further information visit www.helionresearch.com.
To support our growth, we are looking for a PROJECT MANAGER to join our project management team based in Antwerp.
In this job
- You design mystery shopping projects & questionnaires with the support of the team leader/a researcher/client director
- You set up mystery shopping projects in our software systems; programming questionnaire(s), writing to the point instructions for our mystery shoppers, importing locations, setting up the client reporting portal, …
- You monitor the course of the project and intervene, where necessary, in order to achieve the agreed timing and quality expectations of both the client and Helion
- You support internally project managers, panel managers and editors by giving them the necessary information and context regarding the project so that they can do their job correctly and on time, fulfilling their responsibilities.
- You keep in contact with the client during the course of the project in order to keep the client informed of the state of play
- You analyse the data obtained, interpret it and use it to produce clear and professional reports, which give the client added value
- You hold a bachelor or master degree, or have an equivalent on-the-job formation in a similar function/company
- Professional experience in market research or in project management is plus
- Fluency in English is an essential requirement in our multinational environment, practical knowledge of French, Dutch or any other language is an added plus
- You have excellent administrative skills with attention to detail, can plan efficiently and are able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Statistical knowledge is a plus
- You are a hassle free born problem solver
- You have a positive attitude, the ability and drive to get things done, and you enjoy working independently as well as part of a team
What can we offer
We offer a full time, permanent position based in our office in Antwerp, Belgium. Join Helion to experience a positive and dynamic atmosphere in a stable, fast growing company. We are driven professionals who know how to enjoy life, on the lookout for positive people who want to make a difference.
Please send your CV & motivation by e-mail to: email@example.com.