You are one of the driving forces behind qualitative research within Haystack. Together with the Research Consultants in your team you are responsible for the daily management of multiple research projects (national and international).
- You are responsible for the set-up, planning and coordination of the fieldwork (in-depth interviews, focus groups, ethnography, online communities, etc.) in Belgium and abroad
- You give advice regarding the pricing and feasibility of fieldwork
- You prepare fieldwork: planning of recruitment and locations, sourcing and delivering of the test materials on location, negotiating prices with the different partners, etc.
- You keep SAP up to date
- During the fieldwork you work closely with the different partners. You challenge them and their way of working (regarding quality, GDPR compliance, etc.)
- You ensure that the fieldwork is executed correctly within budget and on time
- When the fieldwork is complete you collect all the data and you evaluate the collaboration with the partners
- You always keep a critical view on the different aspects of the fieldwork and act like a real partner for the research consultant
- Over time you get a good view of the different partners (national and international) regarding their prices and quality, and use this knowledge to provide advice and recommendations to the research consultants and the clients
- Finally, you also proactively explore the field of potential partners, in America, Africa, Asia and the Middle East, and negotiate partnerships
- You are pro-active, enthusiastic and have great communication skills
- You are a great communicator, liaising between different actors
- You have a positive open mind
- You use your leadership and assertiveness to get things done
- You are passionate to team up and show a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- You have a practical spirit
- You are not afraid to negotiate and give constructive feedback to partners.
- You have a first experience within the market research domain or project management
- You are a native Dutch and/ or French speaker, you have good knowledge of the second language and you speak and write English fluently
What can we offer
- A fresh eyed company where ownership and autonomy are encouraged
- Challenging projects for an international client base seeking added value
- A dynamic and passionate team of colleagues and experts
- A customized coaching and training plan
- A comfortable working space in the green suburbs near Leuven
- A competitive salary on top of a set of extralegal advantages
Please do send your motivation and curriculum to email@example.com.
We look forward to reading your application!