As Junior Research Consultant within our Ghent office you will be part of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business. Having a focus on FMCG and through your passion for qualitative research, you will inspire marketers of cool companies, such as Reckitt Benckiser, L’Oréal, Heineken, Danone and Ferrero.
Our teams are focusing on 3 different domains: FMCG, New Media & Entertainment and Technology & Services. We currently have two openings both in our FMCG teams.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- At first your focus is on daily moderation of online communities, qualitative analysis and full reporting
- You guide kick-off sessions with community members, maintain the vibrancy of the community, undertake appropriate action to maximize the community members’ happiness, and keep close contact with our global community moderator network
- Based on the gathered market research data you conduct analyses and co-design insightful reports with actionable recommendations that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process
- You team up with Senior Research Managers who will directly coach and train you. You are in close contact with national as well as international customers to deliver high value content and services
- Depending upon your interest and evolution you will gradually be involved in the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies. Also, you will be introduced in other online qualitative research methods (e.g. online discussion groups, online one-to-one interviews, blogs, netnography)
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training
- You will be supported in developing commercial customer contacts and in due time you will develop and maintain a customer portfolio and get account management responsibility within the FMCG industry
- Master’s degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Marketing Management) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research
- First experience with (online) qualitative research techniques is a plus
- Proficient in English and Dutch, any other language is an asset
- Good skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint …). Knowledge of graphical design tools (Photoshop …) is a plus
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Engaging writing & reporting style
- Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
- Solid account management skills
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉
What can we offer
Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated teamwhere innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So, from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture. On top of this we offer a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.