Is being a DP Scripting Advisor the only thing you can think of? Don’t wait any longer and apply now, Haystack is looking for YOU!
SAY YES IF YOU WANT TO JOIN AN ‘AMAZING PLACE TO WORK’
Founded in Belgium (and really proud of it!), Haystack’s Needlefinders travel the world to help our (multi)national clients find the needle in a haystack. It’s not the easiest challenge, yet one we always accept with great enthusiasm and eagerness in an entrepreneurial spirit.
“At Haystack, we empower people, brands and ideas to reach their full potential”
At Haystack, sensory input, emotion, cognition and context sit at the heart of everything we do. We strongly believe in a holistic approach in a multi-disciplinary context, rooted in innovation. Consumer-centric design thinking sits at our core, we blend trustworthy experts with collaborative, flexible and creative Needlefinders.
Manufacturers, retailers and service providers rely on Haystack as a partner for insights, innovation and technology. Our focus lies within the domains of innovations (from idea whitespace to launch), shopper, brand strategy & communication and experience management. By using passive measurements, digital and analogue qualitative-quantitative and sensory solutions in combination with evidence-based analysis, we shape the client’s business problem to drive commercial impact.
SAY YES IF THIS IS WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO
As DP Scripting Advisor, you are responsible for scripting large/complex questionnaires in an efficient and qualitative manner, taking into account the overall research objectives. You have a critical view on questionnaire structure, quota and rotation schemes, scripting of questionnaires, quality checks, raw data delivery and tabulation. You have a trained eye for details and optimisations, and you manage and control business hygiene factors.
- You love to go for the ultimate user friendly, mobile friendly online scripts of questionnaires, you dare to challenge the status quo
- You find joy in seeking optimisations; promoting automation and developing efficient ways to script and create client deliverables
- You like to make recommendation on the questionnaire design and instructions while keeping the highest quality standards
- You are a catalyst for change and improve performance and quality. You actively promote innovations, digitalization, automation in area of expertise: detects needs, defines actions and ensures knowledge sharing through inspiration
- You want to live and advance Haystack thinking, pushing the boundaries of what we do and how we can evolve to make it even better and more relevant
- You are a true team player: you motivate and nurture your colleagues through support and coaching, stretching your colleagues train of thought and developing capabilities and skills
SAY YES IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE THE ONE
- You have profound knowledge of scripting/programming software tools and have at least 8+ experience in a similar role
- You work independently & result-oriented in an accurate, consistent and proactive manner
- You can also work under pressure in a structured and accurate manner.
- You are practical and super organized
- You have a well-rounded understanding of the marketing research industry
- You are pro-active, enthusiastic and a genuine caring person
- You are passionate to team-up, showing the ‘make it happen’ attitude
- You are a trustworthy communicator, you translate complex matters in simple words, and communicate in a clear and efficient manner with internal stakeholders
What can we offer
4 TIMES YES?
Now that your heart is beating faster and you can’t wait to tell your friends about the above… Stop, breathe in and send your application letter and resumé (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!