Always dreamed of being a Director Strategic Consulting?
Don’t wait any longer, make your dream come true and apply now!
Haystack is looking for you!
Haystack Consulting, founded in 1974, helps global brands make better and smarter decisions to drive usiness
growth. Our team of needlefinders delivers actionable insights with deep perspective. Our “whatever it takes”
approach, rooted in consumer understanding, allows us to craft bespoke research solutions. Using an array of
scalable, best-in-class & innovative methodologies, we provide research & consulting solutions that help you make better & smarter decisions and create impact in your organization.
We don’t just ask what is, but explore what could be:
• Explore and innovate – Combining entrepreneurial agility with commercial rigour to create winning
innovations in products, services and packaging.
• Brand Strategy – Helping to shape a distinct and long-term future of your brand, from market and
category understanding to inception and communication.
• Shopper behaviour & retail strategy – Providing intuitive shopper insights that deliver a more engaging
• Stakeholder activation – Ranging from co-creation and collaboration with internal and external
stakeholders to realizing the full potential of insights across the business.
More information: www.haystack-consulting.com
SAY YES IF YOU WANT TO BE THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND STRATEGIC CONSULTANCY
As Director Strategic Consultancy you contribute to the business at a high level, thinking especially on how to improve our clients’ bottom line and generate growth through brand and retail strategy. You are a ‘go-getter’,
transforming clients into strategic partners and developing new business through consultancy.
• You make our unique consultancy approach shine! You are the ambassador of our consulting solutions at
C-level within Marketing & Sales departments by optimizing growth strategies through marketing, pricing,
category management and sales optimization.
• You love to translate client needs and challenges into the most effective strategic approach, connecting
the dots through excellent stakeholder management/
• You ensure that all day to day client liaisons run smoothly, you oversee and manage the entire project in
very close collaboration with our research experts. You combine hybrid qualitative and quantitative
research, resulting in business dashboard deliveries.
• Finally, you build the growth platforms with our clients. Conducting strategy workshops with both
marketing and sales management gives you energy! Turning the data into actionable marketing strategies,
category management excellence and customized go-to-retail approaches is what you go for. You provide
top level consulting that ensure sustainable growth.
SAY YES IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE THE ONE
• You have an extensive understanding of the FMCG market on both manufacturer and retail side
• You are an expert in category management and segmentation with an analytical spirit
• You have the natural flair to lead workshops with top management and come to actionable plans
• You are known as an expert in shopper insights and brand experience consulting and love to empower
people by high level co-creation sessions
• You are pro-active and enthusiastic
• You like to team-up, showing the ‘make it happen’ attitude
• You have 10+ years’ experience in a similar consulting strategy function
• You have a superior level of verbal and written communication skills in English
What can we offer
SAY YES IF OUR OFFER CAN DELIGHT YOU
We are investing as much in people as in innovations. We have created an environment that offers opportunities to develop your career and where you feel part of a great, dynamic and passionate team of colleagues and experts. Join a fresh eyed company where ownership and autonomy are encouraged.
- Challenging projects for an international client base seeking added value
- A customized training plan and opportunities to represent Haystack at congresses and symposia
- A very nice and inspiring HQ and top-notch sensory lab in the green suburbs near Leuven
- Flexibility on location in USA with great opportunities to travel around North America and internationally
3 TIMES YES?
Now that your heart is beating faster and you can’t wait to tell your friends about the above… Stop, breathe in and send your application letter and resumé (CV) to email@example.com