As a Database Manager, you will be the single point of contact within the organisation for all matters about data cleaning and data processing. Therefore, it is important that you have a feel for data and data structures on the one hand, and that you have the necessary technical skills to perform the tasks.
• You have a very good knowledge of SQL, MS SQL Server and database structures
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and Access and applications of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Visual Basic (Excel) would be a plus.
• Affinity for data & data management
• Experience with developing data models would be an asset.
• Fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French would be an additional asset.
• Attitude: Eager to learn with a broad interest in IT. Proactive and ethical. Team player with communicative mindset, solution-oriented, empathic and positive. Customer-oriented and flexible. Ambition to always strive for better quality and efficiency.
What can we offer
· a great place to work where you will love to come in on Mondays;
· zero chance to boredom;
· a challenging job with much room for initiative;
· a flexible career path that will be developed at your pace;
· a dynamic and growing company where people are motivated and enthusiastic;
· a chance to expand your knowledge by training and education;
· a salary in line with the market and fringe benefits.