For our international clients – government, academic, non-profit and NGOs – we are looking to expand our team, so we can deliver on our promise to be their essential research partner for high caliber solutions that withstand scrutiny.
Are you excited by the idea of helping to improve the life of European citizens and citizens around the globe?
Then you might be the Delivery Expert we are looking for! You are interested in Public Affairs and you have a passion for project and data management? You would like to dive into the execution of multi-country research projects to expand our business in Europe and internationally?
Well than we have the perfect position for you!
Once our colleagues have sold the project and made every specification clear with our clients, it is our time to shine. We take care of the total execution of the project in the most effective and cost-efficient way, from challenging the questionnaire to script finalization, conducting quality checks during field work, doing analysis, running weighting and turning raw data into different forms from tables to dashboards while you are in constant communication with partners and clients, both internal as well as external. The proudness of our team is to make sure the client receives the most reliable high-quality data within the agreed timeline, so they can take action upon it and are reassured that if under scrutiny our work cannot be faulted.
We welcome applications from project and data management specialists! You must enjoy working in fast paced environment, be in love with data, need to be self-motivated with excellent multi-tasking skills.
Successfully delivering research projects with high quality standards and in a timely manner whilst keep an eye on the project schedule, costs and compliance of project deliverables with focus on
- Building strong internal and external relationships
- Delivering correct and high-quality data and being faultless in execution
- Helping to grow the business by improving and supporting efficient processes
- Taking up a research advisory role towards other team members
- Demonstrable experience in project management, preferably in a research environment
- Being a problem solver, weighting benefits and risks of creative ideas and alternative solutions to tackle unforeseen problems
- Multi-tasking is your middle name and accuracy is key
- Excellent ‘friendly but strict’ communication skills.
- Expert in SPSS and syntax writing or wanting to invest time to become an expert
- As our clients and a substantial part of our team have an international background, we expect you to be highly proficient in English
What can we offer
At Ipsos, we are intellectually curious and passionate researchers who set ourselves high standards and aim to work collaboratively to service our clients most effectively. As a company and as a team we are committed to equality, treating people fairly, promoting a positive and inclusive working environment and ensuring we have diversity of people and views. We recognise that this is important for our business success – a more diverse workforce will enable us to better reflect and understand the world we research and ultimately deliver better research and insight to our clients.
- A competitive package with benefits and a commitment to personal development where your efforts and achievements are recognized and rewarded
- A creative, busy, open and supportive working environment
- The opportunity to get involved with innovative techniques in addition to more traditional research methods
- A real team-being spirit: Social, Human and Business related activities with a strong focus on well-being!
- Water, coffee, soft drinks and Royco soups for free 😉