Nielsen Brandbank has 20 years’ experience in creating, managing and syndicating FMCG product content for omnichannel use including e-commerce sites, mobile shopping apps, and virtual merchandising applications. Nielsen Brandbank syndication capabilities extend across both Business2Consumer (B2C) and Business2Business (B2B) providing customers the opportunity to leverage their content across the supply chain.
We are constantly changing, innovating and developing our product and services. In that context, we’re looking for our Brussels office a
Customer Service Executive
You will provide product and services information and resolve any problems that our customers face with accuracy and efficiency. You will have an aptitude for technical concepts and be responsible for delivering support across our entire product and services range including specialist support for our Data Pool solution. You will be conversing with customers from all our global territories using our Freshdesk Service platform, FreshChat & FreshDesk. You will need an awareness of local cultures and sensitivity to varying levels of English speaking.
We will help you to become a true expert in your field and you will use your expertise to also help internal stakeholders develop their skills and knowledge.
Key accountabilities for our roles include:
- Manage with full autonomy, our client’s technical requests related to specific products/services and all our core products and services via Live Chat, email, phone and/or face to face
- Develop skills and expertise in the Global Product Exchange (GPE)
- Educate internal stakeholders, becoming a true Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Support the core services subscriptions regarding questions about the services,
- Communicate and report complex technical problems to business partners, escalating when necessary to the 3rd line of support
- Onboarding new clients through a defined process (initial set up, training, consultation)
- Support new technical releases in the business and with our customers
- Act as an expert for the client, potentially leading to running workshops externally and demonstrations
To succeed in this role you will ideally need:
- Have previous experience in supporting products and services
- Be willing to develop in an expert, SME role
- Not be afraid of technical concepts and systems
- Be customer and solutions-oriented
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Dutch or French would be an asset
Are you a self-starter, proactive person willing to develop your skills and knowledge and become an expert in your field? Do you have great interpersonal skills, able to build relationships and communicate effectively with people from all over the business? This position is for you!
What can we offer
Experience. We offer you a valuable first or second working experience, allowing you to learn the processes within a company, to network within the FMCG sector and to provide solutions for e-commerce purposes.
Training & Development. Nielsen Brandbank associates are also encouraged to pursue growth opportunities and are provided with professional training to enable them to stay at the forefront of the latest marketing trends.
Culture. Nielsen Brandbank offers flexible working hours, helping you to create a work/life balance that is right for you. Moreover, you will experience a dynamic, open, international and solution-oriented environment. Being open, personal, connected and useful is woven into Nielsen’s DNA. As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen, you can be yourself, Make a Difference & Grow With Us.