Helion Market Research is a market research agency specialised in ‘Mystery Shopping’ & Customer Experience Research with offices in Belgium, Bulgaria and South-Africa. With our 60+ employees we perform research studies in over 90 countries worldwide for well-known corporations including multinational retailers, manufacturers and international service providers. For further information visit www.helionresearch.com.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Client Director/Key Account Manager to join our account management/research team based in Antwerp.
In this job
- You administer the client portfolio by contacting/visiting the client regularly and asking about client needs in order to maintain client relations and generate long-term and recurring assignments.
- You monitor milestones and SLAs for your accounts; you draw up a plan of approach and follow up its milestones on a regular basis so that the project runs as agreed with the client and the strategic objective is converted correctly throughout the research.
- You translate the research results into strategic advice for the client and present the results/the advice so that the client knows what action to take as a result of the research in order to achieve good business results.
- You actively up and cross sell our services for your client portfolio
- You monitor the project budget and make changes where necessary so that every project can be completed for Helion with an ideal balance between quality and profitability.
- You support/motivate the project team working on your client portfolio
- You hold a bachelor or master degree, or have an equivalent on-the-job formation in a similar function/company
- You have minimum 10 years work experience
- Professional experience in market research, account management, business consulting or consultative selling in B2B environment is a plus
- Fluency in English and practical knowledge of French is an essential requirement in our multinational environment, Dutch or any other language is an added plus
- You have basic knowledge of statistical analysis techniques
- You are a good communicator, diplomatic and used to facing higher management
- You can present ideas/results to a group/client
- You are a hassle free born problem solver and do not get lost in details but see the bigger picture
- You do not have a problem with short business trips abroad
- You have a positive attitude, the ability and drive to get things done, and you enjoy working independently as well as part of a team
What can we offer
We offer a full time, permanent position based in our office in Antwerp, Belgium.
Join Helion to experience a positive and dynamic atmosphere in a stable, fast growing company. We are driven professionals who know how to enjoy life, on the lookout for positive people who want to make a difference.