We are a global measurement company with more than 40,000 people in over 100 countries. Through a deep research together with science and data, we help clients understand how to act and react to what consumers Watch and Buy. Over the last 95 years, we have been working within the Television, Radio, Books & DVDs, Music, Advertising Agencies, Telecom, Video Games, and Sports sectors with the biggest companies like Coca-cola, PepsiCo, Nestle and much more.
For our Analytics team in Brussels, we are looking for an
ANALYTICAL CONSULTANT (FMCG CLIENTS)
What’s the job?
You will act as a partner for our FMCG clients, using data to explain what happens on their market and what they should do next to improve their business performance.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Earn client trust and building relationships by delivering meaningful analysis
- Understand the business needs of our client and apply solutions
- Leverage existing thought leadership built at Nielsen to set the scene when sharing a story with your data
- Analyze information and build presentations with other team members to deliver meaningful insights to your client portfolio
- Identify sales opportunities and collaborate closely with the sales team to see that these are met
- Understand our tools and systems as well as the Nielsen product portfolio
- Work closely with all teams to ensure work is connected to meet client business issues.
Want to know how it is to work at Nielsen as Analytical Consultant? Take a look!
The main requirements are:
- Fluency in one of the following languages: Dutch OR French, plus a good knowledge in the other language
- Communicative knowledge of Business English
- University Degree (Business Engineering, Marketing, Business Science,…)
- Experience or interest in consumer goods, market research or related field would be a great asset
This position is a perfect fit if you are excited by providing solutions to drive business benefits and are a strong, dynamic analytical individual with an appetite to work with key FMCG clients.
What can we offer
Training & Development – This position is a perfect start for you in Nielsen. You will learn about all services that Nielsen is delivering. Employees are encouraged to pursue growth opportunities and are provided with professional training to enable them to stay at the forefront of the latest marketing trends.
Benefits – We offer a contract for an undetermined period. Besides the salary, you will get the following benefits package: meal vouchers, enrolment to our insurance group program (pension fund, hospitalization, disability insurance…), entitlement for our company car within a cafeteria plan, mobile phone, and as we work 40h/week, you will also get 1 compensation day per full month (up to 12 extra days for a full year).
Great Culture – Nielsen offers flexible working hours, helping you to create a work/life balance that is right for you. Moreover, you will experience a dynamic, open, international and solution-oriented environment when you can be simply yourself.