On February 28th 2019 CUBE organizes its yearly congress.
The theme for our congress is “HUMANIZING DATA IN A DIGITAL WORLD”.
In an increasingly fast-paced world, driven by digital technologies that keep on disrupting the market, how can companies make sense of it all? At our congress, learn how customer centricity anno 2019 has evolved: How can you continue to connect with your customer in a digital era? Moreover, how does data enable us to develop customer-centric approaches that drive success? How can we humanize data in a digital world?
After the break we’ll continue with 6 pitches, covering the topic from different perspectives. These pitches are brought by
– Geert Verstraeten from Python Predictions: 5 reasons why AI is overrated
– Nathan Axford from Beyond Reason: Hacking the purchase decision
– Chayenne Meers from Haystack International: Catching the exception. An in-depth qualitative social media analysis to uncover usages of plant-based Alpro Products
– Liesbeth De Winter from IPSOS Belgium: The Heineken Insight Cloud – From creation to curation
– Righard Bruyns from Spice agency: the Knorr case
BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE. Early bird ends 31/01.
Hope to see you on the 28th of February.