Haystack International disrupts itself to become more relevant to its clients. The birth of “Haystack Consulting”.
NOVEMBER 8 – HEVERLEE/LEUVEN Haystack International announced today to change its corporate name to Haystack Consulting. The company has used the name, “Haystack International,” for more than 6 years, achieving company and service recognition on a global scale. Today, client expectations have shifted from pure data delivery to evidence-based consulting that drives their business goals. Haystack’s clients want them to connect all the dots, from innovation over retail strategies over customer experience to a holistic brand strategy.
For that reason, the company has gone through a thorough reflection and transformation process in the past months. As part of the name change, Haystack Consulting has released a new company logo and launched a new company website at www.haystack-consulting.com.
Reactions of the management
Ludovic Depoortere, Founder: “We’re very proud to introduce Haystack Consulting – an agency that infuses strategies with insights to accelerate sustainable growth. Our “whatever it takes” approach, rooted in sensory & consumer understanding will remain. But, an array of scalable, best in class capabilities will help our clients to make better & smarter decisions. We don’t believe all that glitters is gold, but do have a strong passion for innovative research and innovation in methodology. The only way to stay ahead is through disruptive or incremental innovation. “
Kris Vloeberghs, Managing Director: “With about 70 employees, we will continue to invest in our FMCG expertise, but we are expanding our offering. Bearing the client expectations in mind, we’ve reshaped our solutions to serve both tactical and strategic client needs. A profound digitalization process enables us to offer even more agile and hybrid solutions. Last but not least, we’ve broadened our expertise into areas such as Automotive, Telecom, Services, Banking, Durables, Leisure & Government. “
Ludovic Depoortere, Founder: “Our renewed and enforced capabilities in qualitative, quantitative, hybrid and data science analytics will educate and inspire our clients. Helping them to discover the information they need, determine the best next steps, and successfully achieve their business goals. We want to enable our clients to make impact in their organisation.”
Kris Vloeberghs, Managing Director: “Real impact and behaviour change can only happen when sense, thoughts and feelings come congruently together in the surrounding context, perfectly fitting specific need states. I feel our sole reason to exist is to add value. And that’s what we want to do.”
Broadly speaking, Haystack wants to create added value in five domains:
- Explore and innovate – Combining entrepreneurial agility with commercial rigour to create winning innovations in products, services and packaging.
- Brand Strategy – Helping to shape a distinct and long-term future of the brand, from market and category understanding to inception and communication.
- Shopper behaviour & retail strategy – Providing intuitive shopper insights that deliver a more engaging shopper experience. We solve any shopper-related business problem the clients want to throw at us
- Stakeholder activation – Ranging from co-creation and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to realizing the full potential of insights across the business
- Customer Experience – Working with companies to make their end-to-end customer experience more fun, easy and valuable.
You can expect from Haystack to continue to execute and support sensory & innovation projects with the same dedication, the same level of quality, the same level of hands-on-mentality, the same level of trustworthiness, but Haystack can and will do more.
For more information about this press release:
Ludovic Depoortere, Founder
0032 (0)475 42 13 69